Friday, August 29, 2008

I crossed the finish line

I just finished writing my very last paper for school. All assignments are done and submitted. All class meetings are over. Now what?

I walked at the graduation ceremony in May which helped motivate me through the last few classes I had, but now I'm left with the feeling of crossing the finish line after everyone else has gone home. I don't think the finality has set in yet. Perhaps it will next week when I find myself chatting with my mom and NOT asking her to edit a paper or be my human thesaurus. 

Thanks Mom! It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just did the same thing and I know what you mean. I felt almost "lost". Like now what do I do. I guess it will sink in for me when I walk the walk next May.

Now keep the time that you would be spending on school work and classes for yourself!!