Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ike - The Woodlands

I've been surfing the internet trying to find info on damage in The Woodlands. Looks like there are quite a few trees down - some of which landed on houses. Click here to read the initial report from the fire department. I've also found quite a few bloggers reporting trees down on or around their houses. Wish I could get ahold of one of our neighbors, but nearly 100% of the power in The Woodlands is out which renders cordless home phones useless. I need to put "get neighbor's cell phone numbers" on my to do list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We just moved to the Woodlands one month ago and had to evacuate to San Antonio. We have no news about our home. Any tip or new report will be deeply appreciated.